Future Ms.Entrepreneurs

My photo
Just a young ambitious woman & online business owner on a journey to Entrepreneurship,Bringing other "Future Ms.Entrepreneurs" along for the ride,sharing what I learn,tips,advice and opinions along the way

Monday, July 1, 2013

F.M.E of the Month

Future Ms.Entrepreneur Of the Month: Owner of "Shaunie's World Boutique" 29 yrs old Shauntrice Dewberry from Miami ,shares how she got started with her business,her future goals and advice for other inspiring business owners.

I am Shauntrice Dewberry the face behind "Shaunie's World Boutique" my dream has always been to work as close as I can to fashion.  I started by making things for myself and friends in high school. Just seeing them wear things I put together and the feed back I received from other people inspired me. I wanted to see women feel and look good.  In 2010  I put a plan together to open an online boutique. I didn't get a loan from a bank or anyone I worked and put all I had into my boutique.

                                - "I wanted to see women feel and look good."-
                                                                                                       -Shauntrice
I researched who the best E-commerce Hosts websites were and how to use them. Even though others gave opinions I didn't lean on that I made sure for myself. This was my dream,so I put in the work. My first year was very hard, you learn a lot through trial and error.The words "NEVER GIVE UP" were posted on my wall and I kept that for motivation.
                                     
                                       -"This was my dream,so I put in the work"-
                                                                                                          -Shauntrice
My main goals are for everyone to know that "Shaunie's World Boutique" provides women's fashionable clothing and to eventually open a store. Things change when you grow with your business and you start to see other outlets.  I took advantage of free information that I found through the net and any other place I could find it. I say to anyone that wants to follow their dream, Make vision boards so you can keep track and see your progress unfold, Stay focused on the plan you set and never go past what you stride to do until all is completed. Don't ever give up

 Pieces From "Shaunie's World Boutique" ,You can shop for these pieces here www.ShauniesWorldBoutique.com :







         
How to Contact Shauntrice Dewberry:

Facebook: Shauntrice Renee/ Shaunie's World Boutique
Instagram: shauniesworldboutique 
Twitter: ecirtnuahS 

No comments:

Post a Comment