Future Ms.Entrepreneurs

My photo
Just a young ambitious woman & online business owner on a journey to Entrepreneurship,Bringing other "Future Ms.Entrepreneurs" along for the ride,sharing what I learn,tips,advice and opinions along the way

Friday, June 14, 2013

Future Ms.Entrepreneurs,More than a name,It's a Movement....

Ever wondered about the possibilities of becoming one of those powerful women who call the shots, the confident woman who knows what she's talking about and who doesn't accept nonsense from anyone? .....Well I did, I day-dreamed of being that woman and I decided that I would BECOME that woman.

 It all started with working long hours at a restaurant with very little pay, when suddenly I thought "I'd rather work this hard for myself" and so I did. I didn't know how to start or where to start but my mind was made up, I would find a way to do something I love and make money doing it. After brainstorming and writing down a list of things I love, it finally hit me......I started a online Accessories Shop! 

 How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.”
-Coco Chanel, founder of Chanel

                         It takes a lot of researching, planning and hard work but I'm making it happen. Although I am no where near where I want to be, I wanted to share things i learn about business with other inspiring young women entrepreneurs,who don't know where to start or who need a little motivation, helpful tips and advice. This is what Future Ms.Entrepreneurs is all about.


















No comments:

Post a Comment